Online Giving from Our Sunday Visitor now makes giving easier and more convenient than ever for parishioners! Our newest Online Giving release incorporates an updated look for donor and administrative screens in the system with improved performance to render pages to the user device. Users are now able to create new gifts, update or change gifts, and manage the system from hand-held and tablet devices in addition to their laptop or desktop personal computer.
Give your parish the ability to give secure access to set up payment schedules that fit their needs, from one-time gifts to pledges. You'll have the flexibility to set up any number of funds for contributions and the appropriate options for giving. Also, Online Giving contribution reports can be easily loaded into your church management software.
We implement the safest and most up-to-date security standards for online transactions so you don't need to worry about lost checks, misplaced funds, or having personal information compromised. Online Giving doesn't require any special hardware or software - all you need is an internet connection*.
• No check processing fees
• Increase regular giving with recurring contributions
• More accurate revenue forecasting
• Provides electronic donation summary for tax purposes
• Reaches a wider demographic of givers
• Accommodates special parish collections and missions
• Online payments eliminate the need for writing checks
• Interest-free Payments
• Financial planning allows donors to align offertory schedule with paychecks
• Convenient for traveling parishioners - can be done from anywhere
• Easily adjust amount of automatic contribution
• Eliminates complications from lost misplaced contributions
Read this White Paper (.pdf) to understand why churches should implement electronic giving.
It's easy to get started using this communication kit for Online Giving by providing you the tools to educate your parishioners about this Web-based giving application. OSV can print and mail these materials directly to your parish households.
Click here for tips on how to market Online Giving to your parish.